Sunday, December 04, 2005

Drunken Stupor

This is starting to get too frequent.

Drinking that is. This is the 3rd time Ive gotten all drunk and nauseous from drinking too much. Luckily, this time I didnt puke all my guts out. Almost, but luckily I didnt. This time Weird Winghon had the honour of puking everything out. I wonder if he was gonna puke actually. But thanks to the immediate reaction from Lobak, who pulled a plastic bag over his face, and Munis who wrapped the plastic bag even further over his head, the poor guy started puking everything out. And at that bloody moment, i was chewing on some chicken which tasted like paper. With someone puking right in front of me, it was almost impossible to control myself. My puke raised all the way up to my throat and I spat out the chewed chicken somewhere. Had a drink of warm water and laid down to rest for a while. After 5 minutes, I managed to push all the puke back to my stomach. I ve had enough of puking. Thank god this time I didnt.

Well, we were having the gathering of close pals at Kiwi's place in Ampang. Its been a while since we've all gathered like that. Had the usual barbeque and laughed all night under the influence of VSOP and Chivas. It's been a while and god knows when the next gathering would be.

It was great meeting the old guys again after a while. Really brings back the laughter, the good old feeling of being alive and the future doesnt look all cloudy and rainy after all.

Its good to be alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gave me too little credits, wait, you weren't even there!!!

Angry Panda said...

haha damn it! i was there lar. Ng puked in front of me then i rush in d. I saw the whole shit. Fuckers~! I d blame u both if i puked there.