Sunday, November 20, 2005

Summary of my current life

"So, hows life?" I was asked this question by a friend.

I replied that I was either at office or at hostel only. The hostel is just where I have my bath and sleep only. Im back to office right after I wake up. Dont bother taking my meal as I dont even feel hungry. Yea, I only take one meal a day (but I eat that meal like a horse). Spend about 8 hours a day max in hostel and the rest 16 hours in office.

That is my life now. What else can I do? My friend (my ex's good friend) thinks that I was torturing myself over the break up. Does my life sound that depressing or bad? What else does she expect me to do? She asks me why dont I relax at home? I wonder if I can call something that empty and lonely home. Even the one in Puchong. Havent been back in a month already. Bet its collecting dust all over the place.

Another friend said my life is pretty happening. Langkawi orgy, latest air bus, golden lounge, fishing and the getting drunk at bbq. Besides these events, I wonder if there is anything else that I have done. I havent been doing anything at all. Not even at work. Hate going home to that empty place. Hate being alone but I am.

Made some arrangements. Hope to change my lifestyle. Hope life changes.

But then again, hope is something people hold on to when they have nothing else.

Wish life changes. Wish...another hopeless word.

Just some thoughts of a bored guy. Im still alive...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so....it really was an orgy

Angry Panda said...

haha well, that s wat you guys refer it as.