Friday, November 18, 2005

KLIA BBQ Party

Woke up in bed naked and with a splitting headache. Nothing suprising about the naked part as I usually sleep naked. The funny thing was, the last thing I recalled was partying with my colleagues and gang at the opposite apartment, which was also on the 4th floor. Had no recollection of walking home and snuggling under my warm comfortable comforter.

Putting the unimportant facts aside, yea, we had a bbq party last night. Was supposed to have it downstairs but it rained, so we had it in the balcony. Bad mistake. Most of the smoke went inside the house instead of outside as how we expected it to be. The whole place was pretty stuffy and smoky. But nobody gave a damn. Of course, we were all under the influence of alchohol. It was my first time drinking myself silly. Till I couldnt recall what the hell I did the next morning. It was a good party. Really had fun, lots of food and nothing to drink but alchohol.

Anyway, enough of the boring textual story. Lets move on to the pics.

 
Where we had the bbq. Basically, the place was too small for people to gather there. So there could only be one chef at a time. I spent most of the time barbequing and downing alchohol there. It wasnt as stuffy there and it was much more cooling compared to indoors. The guy barbequing now is Vernon who was supposed to be taking his gal for dinner, but instead came to our bbq. So, anyone reading this, do him a favor by not letting his gal see this pic. Vernon, if you are reading this, lets just say im still under alchohol influence. You cant blame a drunken guy.

 
The pail where we marrinated the chicken and sausages with teriyaki sauce. Nothing special about the marination but the important fact i would like to highlight here would be the pail. Well, i was quite suprised to see the chicken in that pail as ive gone through a lot with that pail. Fishing, mopping the floor, sand stealing and laundry. Of course the pail was washed properly but I just love looking that the faces of the people chomping on the food and when I tell them the other usages of the pail.

 
Our main source of liquid for the day. Would like to thank our sponsor, Mr. Udaya.

 
More beer

 
Chivas brought by Aik Seng. The second bottle we downed. He had doubts about finishing that bottle but it went down almost instantly. Enjoyed drinking it on the rocks. Went well with coke too.

 
The charred bbqed chickens. Were snatched up in a ziffy. Some complained about the burnt chicken and cancer, but then again, those were words from faggers. So, how health conscious can they be.

 
The smoky and stuffy hall

 
Our sponsor for liquor, Mr Udaya, posing with our first bottle Scotch. As you can see, the alchohol had already started to kick in.

 
My muslim ... I mean Hindu friend, Muniandy posing with his favourite drink. Shouldnt be a problem with this picture as he s pretty well censored.

 
The dance competition between the two drunkard. The highlight of the night.

 
An obvious picture of me having some drink. Was nick named Red Lantern that night as my face was redder than my shirt. Just a sign of good blood circulation. Thats all.

 
Things started to turn nasty when we ran low on alchohol. More of the survival of the fittest.

 
Mr. Muniandy feeling high and trying to be one with the sky.

 
Mr. and Mrs. Ryan. The couple who provided the bbq equiptments. Few of those who didnt drink.

 
Our team leader barbequing cockles. Tasted quite good and goes well with liquour.

 
We really thrashed the place. Thank god it wasnt my unit. Muahaha

It was a great party. But being a non frequent drinker, I guess I went over my limit. Woke up once during the night to puke and woke up feeling all dehydrated and fucked up. Even now as Im writing this, im still a bit shaky in the head. Guess I ll be okay after a few more trainings.


1 comment:

Kevin Tang said...

Hey..so how's ur butt? Any earrings on ur right ear?