Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Flu season

Seems like everyone in the office is following the latest trend of getting the flu. Urgh. What an unpleasant season. Coughing and sneezing would be in thing where almost everyone can be seen with dripping noses and cough drops.

For me, this time, I guess I ve reached a higher level of flu. Was doing the usual blowing of the nose, only that this time I blew my brains out and became deaf in one ear. Started to panic as I could hardly hear anything in one ear. Damn it~! Seemed to have lost my balance a bit nowadays. Only felt better after a few people said that it was normal and they were experiencing it as well.

Then today I started coughing my lungs out. Uncontrollable cough for long hours and thought I tasted a slight dash of blood. Urgh~! Raw!

Guess its time to see the doctor...too young to die...too many unfulfilled wishes...too many worldly desires...


No comments: