Friday, December 09, 2005

Food binging

Whenever I look at my reflection in the mirror, I see a can of luncheon meat staring back at me. Everyday, I would tell myself, cut down portions of food, eat healthy food, excercise regularly. Well, its been ages since I ve started the daily motivation thing but as always, it was purely just talk.

Well, I didnt manage to fulfill any of the resolution above, but at least I managed to have a constant portion of meal. Up till last night. I guess I lost it. Being lifeless for so long, food was my only solace. I was screaming inside all this while and I had to take it out on something. And of all things to take it out on, I took it out food. Shit! Bad choice of medium. Had a plate of mix vegetables rice, a bowl of loh-mee, and 4 pieces of KFC chicken, plus other small stuff (wedges, colslaw...). Mengamuk I tell you. Haha

And as always, I would regret after my actions. Always the same regret for a guy who lives by the saying "Follow your heart!". Had the worse night of my life. Couldnt sleep soundly, and ended up with a back pain. Guess all the food clogged up my spine or something.

Urgh...

Sob sob...


No comments: