Thursday, December 22, 2005

Office of depression

My colleague, Ryan, started blogging again recently. He too, thought that he should write a welcoming entry for our new colleague. A bit tired of typing the word new colleague, so, lets just call him Nick Bob. Link to blog

After tonnes of complains, our boss finally got back from his annual leave and came down to pay him a visit. They had a little friendly chat in private and after that, some changes could be seen. Bet it wasnt just a friendly chit chat which he claims it is. Well, who would say "Oh, I just got fucked by my boss!". The talking style however, remained much the same to our annoyance. Anyway, this entry is not to bitch about Nick Bob, so, moving along...

Back to Ryan's blog. I've always thought that he was happy. Smiling and laughing always in office, he goes back to his family, has a beautiful gal, a pet labrador, a couple of arowanas, a Vios, etc., etc. What more can a guy ask for. Going through his blog, I found that its quite the contrary. Depression, anxiety, burnout. For a moment I thought I was reading my own blog. The only difference was that he seeked solace in office while for me, the office was my home.

So, basically KLIA IT Support team are a bunch of depressed guys (or a guy who makes other depressed).

...

I wrote more on Nick Bob compared to the depressed guys.

Damn. This entry was to bitch about Nick Bob after all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob is too polite way to describe him. One should refer him as "Dungu", "Stone" or "Box" hahaha.... Well anyway no one is perfect so bersabar aje lah.

Angry Panda said...

Bob is just a name. If I say dungu, he ll just be a dungu, or if he s a stone, he s just a stone. But if I put Bob, Bob can be a dungu, stone, box, or watever. Haha