Thursday, December 22, 2005

Moving on

Finally decided to move on in life. Tired of sleeping 20 hours a day (office hours and off office hours), tired of moaning on the same old topic of how depressing and dead life is, tired of having dreams but no initiative of achieving them. It is time to move on.

Wanna do something different. Something like Batik Corner which is something new to me but somewhat AMUSING to Lobak. Did that blog just for fun, just to show the pics to my aunt in Australia. I had fun snapping pictures of the batik (my thanks and apologies to Marve and his mom for wasting their time), arranging them, editing them a little on Photoshop, hosting the pictures online and seeing that the site actually amuses a minority group of people out there. Pointless but fun. Something different. Something unique. Just got a nice graphic pen and cant wait to start my graffiti hobby again. Remembering the good old days when I used to leave graffiti on every table I sat on during University.

Gave up my Puchong apartment, planning to sell or get rid of every stuff there, and move ahead. No more looking back. Gonna live like Im gonna die at 25 years of age.

PS - Im not smoking any weed while writing this entry.


No comments: