Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sunway Pyramid

Marve called Meiseen and me out for King Kong today. Met up at Sunway Pyramid for lunch at Secret Recipe. Meals had been really costly lately ranging from RM30 -RM70 a meal. Over indulgence I would say. The fact that these glorious food would eventually end up in the toilet bowl didnt really stop me from having meals which the tax itself is more than my regular meals. Sigh~! Spendthrift.

In the end, we decided not to watch King Kong over the idea of having a nice chat at Starbucks. But somehow, the gal seemed to be all hyped up and insisted on going shopping - alone. Damn, so much for an outing. So, Marve and I did some window shopping and we decided to check out the PSP. HE decided to check out the PSP. Bad mistake. I had been tempted before but put the idea off thinking that the screen was pretty small. But when I had it in my hands, I knew something was wrong. I had the very same feeling that ended with me owning my current digicam and handphone. Sigh. Damn high posibility of ending up broke again. Should have just watched King Kong.

 
Aint she lovely...

After that, we hanged out at Starbucks for a while before heading to the arcade. Malls can be so damn boring if you're not shopping. Played a few dumb games to kill time and then decided to depart. Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market and that marked the end of the day.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u bought it?

Angry Panda said...

tempted. doing research still.

Angry Panda said...

Errr, from what I read, it was otherwise. But then again, I ve finally returned my ex's laptop, so now a priority would be a laptop. I ll be medialess for a while. Urgh~! Back to primitive days.

Angry Panda said...

nah. the hostel is bare and seems pretty unsafe. Cant even lock my room door. Dont feel like bringing it here. And I spend most of my time in office and going around. So, portability is now a main criteria.