Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dead

I had the most pleasant dream yesterday afternoon. It was a happy vivid dream which I still remember clearly. I was laughing and smiling and ... I was happy. And then I woke up. Found myself lying on the floor on my make-shift mattress in the company storeroom which had been my napping/sleeping place during the day. And at that moment, I didnt want to wake up. I wanted to get back to my dream. It was really depressing to know that your dreams were actually happier than your actual life.

I felt dead. I've lost my mojo.


2 comments:

Angry Panda said...

haha I had been planning a home made manga. Haha Still sketching out the characters and all. Its been a while and the drawing sucks at the moment. Needs lots of tuning up to do.

Angry Panda said...

mid life crisis...