Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

Woke up sometime around noon on the first day of New Year. Plan-less and not wanting to waste the day, I took my sweater and started on a journey without a destination. Was enjoying the sun and wind and called up a couple of friends along the way. Everyone seemed to have their own plan. Damn. Continued my journey and passed Midvalley. The jam there was terrible as usual so I carried on. Finally decided suddenly that I would get a PS2 at Sungai Wang. The jam was really an terrible and even I, on my bike, was stuck there for quite some time.

Sg. Wang was so packed with people that it was at the verge of exploding. People walked shoulder to shoulder and there I was thinking that countdown crowds were dumb. I've never liked Sg Wang for this reason. Almost died there of suffocation. Ended up sipping tea at a tea house reading my novel.

Ended up doing that the whole day, only changing drinking spots. Finally got bored, bought the stuff and went home only to get caught in the ever heavy rain. What a way to start the new year.

 
My new baby




6 comments:

Angry Panda said...

got it for RM780. With everything - memory card and the normal stuff and some games. And i got a tv tuner to go with it. Haha Not yet get TV yet. Come! We fight naruto 3.

Angry Panda said...

Haha nope. Exclusive of tv tuner. I wonder if i kena conned ler. Marv said i kena con, but i asked some other friends, they say its the standard price ler. With everything there - memory card, extra gamepad, 15 games.

Angry Panda said...

Got the tuner for RM180. Haha Not rich lar. Just wasting money only. I dont have a car or property to pay for unlike you. Haha Im a spendthrift to begin with.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...dude...maybe u can write PS2 games reviews here man

Kevin Tang said...

u sound like u damn suck at games...mebbe u bought the wrong ones...LOL

Btw...u heard the big news anot??? Lee got a job wei...I actually thought I might grad bfore he got his job....

Angry Panda said...

yea man. Heard the news. Was quite shocking. Haha But dunno the details. Will be coming back to kluang soon. Maybe on the 23rd.