Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year...

Another year has come to an end. Looking back, this whole year had really been a mess. Would the new year be a better one? Well, thats what everyone hopes for. That the coming year would be better than its last.

Writing this entry while counting down to the New Year. Another 3 hours and 38 minutes and I'll start writing dates with the wrong year again. I always make that mistake at least halfway through the year. This time, time doesnt matters anymore to me. Nor the date or age. I am no longer in a hurry. Ambitionless. No commitments. Nothing to look forward to after work or the weekends. I am just a drifter...

Resolutions...no point making them as they are meant to be broken. I dont remember a single resolution that was actually fulfilled.

Wonder what the new year has in store for me. Should I hope that it d be a better one? I tend to get disappointed when things just dont turn out after much anticipation. Maybe I should just anticipate the worse, so even if the year does get a little better, it would seem like it really has gotten a lot better.

Anyhow, wishing everyone out there a Happy New Year of a bitch.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year u bitch from ur beloved brother ..hahaha.ei fuck when wanna find me..

Angry Panda said...

haha happy new year, dick. meet you on new year lar. Muahahaha