Sunday, February 12, 2006

Depressing figure....

I was walking with my auntie the other day at Malacca, when she bumped into her old classmate. After hugs and greetings, her classmate looked at me and said "Oh, you have ure brother along." My aunt is in her late 40s or is she in her early 50s. Man...do i really look that old...or do brothers usually come in young packages.

Was hanging out with an old friend at Chilis yesterday when she noticed that one of the waiters was her coursemate. They started chatting for a while and this dude looked at me and asked the gal "Your brother?". Bloody hell. Is the word friend some taboo word or do I really have a brotherly face. URGH~! Seems like I'm turning out to be everybody's brother.

On another issue, my friend's friend was going through her pictures when she stumbled upon my picture. The question of how old I was came up and the guess of my age was shocking. The guess was that I was in my 30s and to make things worse, late 30s. URGH~!! SHATTERED~!! HOPELESS~!!

Oh, and there's this guy I met yesterday at KLCC. There was this guy who suddenly approached me. Thinking that he was just asking for directions, I stopped for a while. Then i noticed it. I noticed the fucking badge on his shirt which says "I LOST 8 KG IN TWO WEEKS. SO CAN YOU~!". FUCK~!!!!!!!!!! Even said "You'll look more handsome if you lose some weight!" FUCK~!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt that make Lobak sound handsome???? Whats wrong with being fat~!? Shit. Most of the Buddhas are fat and people worship them. Fuck him.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And most people told me, i'll look good, if i gain some weight.

Angry Panda said...

Such an ironic world