Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More pics

This series of pics were captured at another one of my regular fishing spots. Its a small pond just beside the Sepang Formula 1 Circuit. It never crossed my mind that there were fishes there. But somehow, one day, out of curiosity, I just stopped by when I noticed some people fishing over there. I've been going there ever since.


Fishing right after work in formal wear.


My mean lean machine


The Lake


The lake 2


Only lazy buggers like us who dont give a damn to the line use bells.


Rival, trailing one lampam and 2 catfishes at this pond.


Some strange fish someone caught. Looks so much like those foreign fresh water bass. This place is filled with suprises. Saw someone landing a 2 foot Rohu here before.


Just managed to id the bass fish mentioned above. Its a peacock bass


IT'S A PEACOCK BASS~!!!!!


WOORGHHH~!!!!!!


...


Going fishing later....





1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

The one in the net is small. Its just about an inch bigger than my whole hand. Everyone there were wondering what fish is that.

Haha Dont expect too much of the pics. All taken using auto settings cincai-ly. But i personally liked the bike pics as well. Maybe, think pics without me in the pictures always turn out better. lol