Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random pics

Had been taking some pics throughout the new year and since I have nothing better to do now, here they are.


My kampung in Malacca where I spend my most of my holidays at. Great childhood memories where I spent most of the time fishing and hanging out.


More pics of my kampung.


Some more pics of my kampung.


Me and my land



The house couldnt accomodate 4 families, so most had to sleep in the hall which was in fact cooler than the rooms.


Common activity during CNY. Luckily didnt get caught and shaved bald.


Some waterpump.


My family's roadsign. Minus the H.


Rat bait which I thought was rice. Was playing with it until my cousin told me.


Road kill


Bro playing crackers. Blew at his face. Luckily nose still intact.


The century old ancestral home at my mother's kampung.



Fishing buddy and rival. Leading by one patin to nil.


Our fishing haven


1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

haha my blog wasnt that depressing right?