Friday, March 24, 2006

Bad Karma

I realized that I'd always have bad luck when I help people. What comes around goes around? Something's just ain't right here.

Had been chaffeuring my friend's car for 2 days now while he enjoys himself under the nice sun, the sea and the wind at some northern islands. Last night, decided to take my bike back to main office so that it'd be more convinient for him when he comes back all nicely tanned and relaxed.

Reached my bike and there it was. My red hot machine. Only difference, was that my bike was wrapped up in chains, and a summon ticket sticked to my speedometer. I had been parking there without any problem for half a year. Sigh.

Reminds me of the time when Lobak just broke off a clamp instead of paying the summon.



1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

Paid ler. Haha This is MAS property man. With their current attempt for a turnover, they might charge me 5k for a clamp.