Sunday, March 26, 2006

Imsonia freak~!

I just cant sleep nowadays. I may lie in bed for hours but somehow, the mind just wont synchronize with my tired body. The worst feeling of all. It had been days now and I get about 4 hours of sleep per day. Would then spend the day with a splitting head and nauseus feeling. What the hell is happening to me???

Anyone out there have any remedies for imsonia? Was considering loading up a Desert Eagle with tranquilizer and shooting myself in the ass already.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude....u're suffering from depression.
You can try a taking a small cup of hot milk on an not-too-full stomach after a hot bathe. If it doesn't work, repeat the above with 2 pills of estrogen.

Anonymous said...

deep freezed vodka + orange juice

3zeroes said...

good sex cures imsonia.

Angry Panda said...

Found out the cause of my imsonia. This morning had the same problem. Couldnt sleep till 9am!? It was my hungry stomach. Took a heavy breakfast and slept 5 minutes later.