Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Human life

I was slurping my chicken soup hungrily when suddenly I heard a crunching sound from behind me. A Wira had just crashed into an Iswara. Everybody stood up, stretching their neck to see what just happened. Most went out.

The human life is a boring thing. People depend on such events to keep themselves entertained. It was just a crash. Both bonnets were badly wrinkled and one of the car's alarm went off adding to the ruckus. Fortunately no one got hurt. Back to the crowd, it seemed that they were really entertained by the accident. Some were commenting on how lousy or stupid the driver was, some were busy jotting down the car plates thinking that somebody's else misfortune would be their fortune, but overall, the people there were entertained.

Finished my chicken rice and moved on.

The human life is a boring thing.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. tat's life i guess.. i always tell ppl how great life is, live life to the fullest, but when come to ourself, we won't be thinkin like tat, i might be like u or mayb even worst, is not only boring.. is bad, terrible,, sucks..

Angry Panda said...

I'm organizing a mass suicide. Feel free to contact me if interested. The other side should be greener than our side.