Friday, March 10, 2006

Its time to find a new job

Time really flies. I remember my interview as if it was just yesterday. And now, 6 months passed just like that.

I guess time flies as one can consider work here blissful. Great colleagues, little workload, not bad pay for a freshie, and free lodging. Was awed with the aviation environment here for a while before I finally got bored of planes and huge propellers laying on the ground. Got some hands on experience working on Dell PCs, learnt how to deal a bit with assholes, and even got some contacts for cargo smuggling. Besides that, I spent most of my time here idling around, reading manga, surfing, chatting, blogging, and fishing after working hours. Wonder how many companies out there provide such priveleges.

I guess I wont be renewing my contract here. A man gotta do what a man gotta do - that is to seek a better future. My colleague has been here for 3 years but never received an increment even once. So much for company appreciation. No corporate ladder here to be climb, and too much idling is bad for the brain. However, all the negative things that I mentioned about the company are just secondary.

The primary and main reason for me not wanting to renew the contract would be...







The new security pass. Its just too gay.






3 comments:

Angry Panda said...

yea man...of all colors...mine currently is orange. And i think its quite nice. Haha

Angry Panda said...

haha man...ure uniform isnt less gayer. Haha

Anonymous said...

reminds me the russell peter show. "I'm an indian and I'm a gay"