Sunday, March 12, 2006

Special Diet

I was looking at a reflection of myself the other day and I thought that the shirt looked kinda tight fitting. Shit, how can an XXL shirt look tight fitting.

My dad had always been telling me about his friend who shedded fats and weight just by sticking to a special dinner diet. So, I called my dad up and asked for the recipe - oats, wheat germ and skim milk. Got the stuff at Tesco and was eager to have it for dinner. Mixed up the stuff and the first thing that came to mind was, I was eating hamster food. Really unappetizing but if its just one special menu per day, I guess I can compromise a bit.

Well, i bet its just a matter of time before I'm back to gorging bak-kut-teh or fish head curry.



2 comments:

[yEn] said...

mengjie..berkesan tak???

EuPhoria said...

hahahaha...hamster food... feel like a retard now for laughing damn long... but still...ahahaahahahah