Sunday, March 12, 2006

Shrinking balls

Still remember the time when I made the office my home. Never once have i failed to sleep comfortably during the wee hours of the morning. Could sleep anytime, walk out to pee and felt good about it.

After two months of working day, I'm finally back to my shift. Tried sleeping in the office the other day, and I just couldnt. I tried sleeping on the chair, I felt someone or something standing behind me. I tried sleeping on the floor, I felt something standing over me looking at me. Shit man. Ended up draining kopi-o the whole night to keep myself awake. Thought that it was just me not used to sleeping in the office and just needed some adeptation.

Was chatting with another colleague regarding it and he too experienced the same thing. This colleague of mine had been working for over a year and had much more shift experience than me and he never had problem sleeping, even in total darkness. This time he said that he had problem sleeping as well. It was as if there was something lurking about the office.

Shit. Im getting the chills writing this entry at 4 am in the morning. Need something to distract myself from thinking this kinda shit. Manga manga.



No comments: