Wednesday, April 19, 2006

K.O

The password which we used to access the web and instant messengers here has been revoked. Which means that I can no longer surf nor chat. Luckily, one of my friends from another department saved his password on the IE here, thus enabling me to surf a little using IE. Urgh. I so hate IE.

Anyway, the biggest blow just occured a couple of minutes ago where they finally decided to block all web-based emails such as Yahoo!Mail, Gmail and Hotmail. OMFG~!! Life without email??? They just took away the best privilege of the job. Chatting and mailing.



This is soooo fucked up.

Time to look for another job.

Damn.


ps- Lobak, now I think the proxy avoidance thing can really sell. I'll buy it myself from you. Haha



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neo, websense is a lot more efficient than china, they blocked all the anonymous surfing shit.

Unknown said...

it's not affecting mj... i still see him online most of the time~

some security loophole~