Sunday, June 18, 2006

Banzai Japan~!

I managed to survive my biggest bet so far. It was the most tiring and nerve wreaking game ever. It was the Crotia - Japan game where I took Japan with a handicap of 3/4 ball. Ninety minutes seemed like forever, seeing the Crotians attack aggresively and the Japs playing like pussies. The only Japanese on the field whom I'd salute that night would be Kawaguchi who did a brilliant penalty save. But even he gave me a scare when he missed a slow pass from his team mate, which rolled out for a corner. If that ball rolled into the net, my room would be filled with Kawaguchi voodoo dolls.

Anyway, it was one hell of a lousy match. It was only the money that kept the adrenalin pumping. I'd always wanted to cheer for Japan, but after last night, I guess that they kinda suck.

But, they did manage to defend their net to the end, so Banzai~!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much did u actually put into japan?