Sunday, June 18, 2006

Frozen Yoghurt

Frozen yoghurt. Read about it in some health magazine and I couldn't wait to try it out. No, I'm not trying to be health conscious and I am not trying to make my snacks healthy as well. I just love yoghurt. So, I got this extra creamy and extra fruit yoghurt and chucked it into the freezer.

Well, about the outcome, it didn't turn out as expected. I was expecting it to be something like ice cream, but it ended up like eating hard flavored ice. A waste of good yoghurt I would say. It no longer had the nice creamy feel that brings you back for more.

I also ended up shitting my ass out for half an hour, though I don't think that is related to the frozen yoghurt.

Anyway, next plans in list: Frozen grapes and frozen yoghurt (as recommended by some friend who says it's good~!)

Got a feeling I'm gonna die young from poisoning.





No comments: