Monday, June 12, 2006

My post got published in a book~!

Remember the post on my Langkawi trip somewhere last year? Well, there was a comment there asking if it was okay to publish my post on Langkawi on his book. What the heck, I thought and said okay.

Was slacking at office just now and was browsing through my junk mail when I thought one of the sender sounded kinda familiar. It was the guy again, who have now published the book, and he sent me the softcopy version as promised before. It was quite a pleasant suprise when I had totally forgotten about the whole incident.
























Title and cover of the book

The book can also be purchased online.

Well, its no big deal, but it is something that doesnt happen everyday i guess. Plus, he also published the part where the kiwi was trying to run away from the shark.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind send me the softcopy of the book?

Angry Panda said...

RM50 bucks~!

Anonymous said...

-_-"

Angry Panda said...

Alright~! Resigned~!

Anonymous said...

I want your current job!

Anonymous said...

u resigned from your job?where to next?