Sunday, July 16, 2006

Flesh Frenzy

Was chatting with a friend when the topic of groping in public places came up. Basically, almost everyone of her friends has experienced being a victim of sexual harassment. Being pinched in the ass and groped in the tits was quite a norm, but one of her friend's experience was pretty disturbing. There was this guy rubbing at her ass, and she found out later that her back was filled with semen. The guy fucking masturbated on her on the LRT. And I thought that this kinda scenes only happen in hentai manga. It's time to start inventing something like a portable penis cleaver or ripper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched 'Superman Returns' last night and I was so hoping for the sequal 'The Death of Superman'. One of the most boring shows I've ever seen so far. A freaking long movie where this 'lelaki besi' (I wonder how they are gonna translate Iron Man if that show ever comes out) goes around saving people with no actual enemy to defeat. Urgh. Why do I always have to choose to watch the sucky shows.

Should have just watched Remp-it.


4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Once, I was "flashed" by a Flasher, guess where? In a public library!!! I was so angry that I thot I wanted to take a book and kiap his kkc in btwn it! But alas, I was too scared and still a very young girl at that time... but I felt humiliated all the same...

I suppose only the ladies will find the latest Superman, interesting... ;)

Angry Panda said...

Aih. Of all places, kena flash in a library. Didn't know that place was so arousing.

What's so interesting about a leng chai flying around? Haha

@EventBuds said...

Thanks for your review. It means I won't catch it then :P And dimsum I'm back! :D hehe...

Angry Panda said...

The name alison....doesnt really ring a bell all of a sudden...