Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Herbal Life Formula 1

I'm still wondering how the hell did I get convinced to try one of those expensive diet drinks. Sigh. Hundred over bucks for a bottle of something that looked like Milo. I'm gonna use that bottle for a very long time. A very long time.

So, that diet drink is supposed to be able to replace one full meal. Mixed it up with low fat milk and it actually tasted quite good. Tried it the other day and I suffered from hunger the whole night. Had it again last night and joined my housemates for dinner thinking that I'd just have a drink. Plan backfired and ended up binging. Tonight, I screwed the drink and I'm going for buffet.

I have a feeling that this diet plan is gonna turn ugly.


herballife




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a seperate account, one of the users died at the work place just now.

Once again, I am reminded on how fragile life is.

Sigh.


7 comments:

Angry Panda said...

difficulty breathing it seems.

@EventBuds said...

goshhh... how young?

Angry Panda said...

54 years old it seems. Not too old, but not young either.

rainbow angeles said...

*LOL* U can also mix the Herbalife shake mix with fruit juices ;)
I tried it also a few months back and yeah, it's pretty difficult to take it for every meal... I agree, the taste is not bad but....

Hey, go exercise! Go sexercise! Go gym! Go rock climbing! Dun always Dota, Dota *LOL*

Yes, life IS fragile...

Angry Panda said...

Angel, so, you've tried Herbalife huh. So, how was the outcome? I was contemplating if I should just screw it and use it as my daily beverage.

Excercise...sexercise...its all hand and finger excercise. Sigh.

rainbow angeles said...

The outcome? Errrmmm... what outcome? *LOL*
I stopped after one tin because the menses getting a bit gila. *LOL* But I think it should be effective IF u really take the shakes as meal replacement and don't eat anything else :)

*LOL* @ hand & finger exercise*

Kesian...

Angry Panda said...

menses huh...that explains all those blood...