Sunday, July 23, 2006

Monday Morning

Monday morning.

My Monday morning was greeted by the pathetic sound of my soon-to-be ex-team lead/colleague.

"Shit~! There's only 2 of us here today. Kena Jackpot (meaning that we had a lot of cases that morning) ~! So early got so many already~!"

That practically spoiled my day. And I don't mean the heavy work load but the pathetic acting I had to witness on a Monday morning. All those dramatic attempt to potray his emotions when he never plan to lift a finger in the first place. Made my breakfast taste so stale.

Zero team play. All this gotta change once my soon-to-be ex-team lead becomes my ex-team lead.

Don't mind me.

Just a Monday morning rant. I'm cranky from insufficient sleep.



3 comments:

Angry Panda said...

resigned. Its not that easy getting fired here ler. Haha

rainbow angeles said...

Awww... doncha just hate monday mornings? But hey, it's Wednesday!
*prepares for Flyday*

;)

Angry Panda said...

Yay~! A Wednesday~! Two days to Friday~! And five more days to another Monday~!

Sigh~!!!!!

Haha Dont mind me. I'm in my negative mode.