Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Windy down south

Being the slob I am, I'd always pile up my clothes till last minute before sending them to the laundry. This time I overdid the piling and sent a massive bag filled with all my clothes to the laundry.

Finally. Fresh new clothes. Fresh new shirts. Nice and clean pants. But where the fuck were all my underwears~!!!???? Yea, I do send my underwears to laundry as well. Went back to the laundry and they said denied stealing any of them. Couldn't argue much there I guess.

Sigh. One used underwear and a whole week ahead. I self proclaim that I was too busy to go get a new box of undies, despite fishing, fragging and hanging about the whole week. Had been alternating flipped in, fliped out undie and going bare underneath for a week already.

Tonight's agenda: Shopping.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No facial wash, no toothbrush, and now no undies. hmm....dude....ur reaching nirvana.

Angry Panda said...

amitabha~! bless all wretched souls~! amitabha~!

Anonymous said...

Orang Asli soon to be.

Angry Panda said...

haha once zipped = free circumcision