Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dark Waters

Another 2 weeks before I gotta move out of the hostel and I really can't wait. The hostel now seems to be self destructing as a farewell sign to me. Yea, me. My other housemates somehow rather travel daily from PJ or Sentul.

I just came back from my break and I was greeted by a suprise when I entered the hostel. The lights were off and I was greeted by total darkness. I took my first step in and I stepped on a pile of water. I froze for a moment there. Blinded by the darkness, my hearing was my primary sense at that time. The only sound I could hear was the sound of water dripping and trickling down the stairs. Man, it just sent the shivers down my spine.

Somehow, I managed to switch on the lights and found the whole floor flooded with water. Water seemed to be dripping from the ceiling and it was a total mess.

I can't wait to move out.

Went to work and the next morning, I went back to hostel hoping to get a good rest. I placed my hand on the entrance door knob and this time, I was greeted by the sounds of gushing water. Wtf man. This time, it was no longer dripping. It was a fucking waterfall beating down the staircase.

Couldn't sleep. It felt like I was in a fucking rainforest.

I really can't wait to move out.

Spent my day at the cyber cafe and I'm now dying from insufficient sleep. Went back to hostel for a while to get a change of clothes and this time, the ceiling where the water poured from, had crashed down the stairs, and there was no power.

I'm fucking moving out tomorrow.

Broken Ceiling
Urgh~!

Drip
Indoor wetlands

Drip2
Utter disaster


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm .. free waterfall .. later we might see sebarau .. then we dont need to travel for casting

Anonymous said...

hahhaha....fucking funnyy...ahaahahah...can;t help it...sorry...ahahahhahaha

[yEn] said...

kesian.....nvm..u got our psp...syabas~