Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Death to Xenosaga 3

I am so dying now. I screwed up my off days and didn't fine tune my sleeping time, so now I am struggling to stay awake after 2 hours of sleep. Getting dizzy, vision getting blur and holding back the urge to puke.

Wasted my offdays again. Compulsive gaming ... again. Swapping between Dota and Xenosaga 3 only to rest for lunch and dinner. Good news would be that I finished Xenosaga 3 and can move on with my life some other games. Bad news would be that I actually finished Xenosaga 3.

The game sucks big time. Still find it hard to believe that I spent 40 hours on that shit. The only thing driving me to finish the game was the thoughts that I have already wasted 20 over hours and the game was gonna end soon. The next 20 hours was hell. The plot was vague (maybe because it's the 3rd and final series and I didn't play the first two), but hell, was it boring. Can't believe it even went religious in the end and for the first time, there was no satisfaction after defeating the final boss. There was no glorious CG movie but instead, it dragged on for another hour or so bitching up the final touches of the story. The only cool thing I can say about the game would be the mecha battles. But then again, I hate mecha.

Of course, this is just my normal biased review.

Next up, Okami and Valkyrie Profile 2.



No comments: