Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Drifting ... yet again

Days seem to be slipping by me pretty fast lately. Maybe it's because of my damn schedule. 12 hours sleep, 10 hours gaming and another 2 hours doing miscellaneous stuff and the day's over again. Urgh. My youth. Gone with the wind.

Lemme try to recall what happened during the last few days. Yea, I was intoxicated with shit for the past few days. Being high and light headed for too long made me hard to differentiate reality and fantasy. Not that it actually matter. At the moment, yesterday, today and tomorrow would just be like any other day. A sucky day.

What else? Oh, I learnt never to ignore my low fuel warning the hard way. My first hike in search of petrol for my car. And also to ignore a mosquito when it gets into my ear. The other day, this mosquito went into my ear and I shook so hard that my specs flew off the balcony and smashed one floor below.

Life. Hardly entertaining.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,

your beautiful ex-colleague who u have been fantasizing like mad last time here..haha...since u so bored, might as well i rescue u...wanna join me for a premier screening of The Prestige (Hugh Jackman, scarlett johansson, christian bale..) next FRiday, 1030am? call me la

Ash

Angry Panda said...

My beautiful ex-colleague who I have been fantasizing madly? OMG. Wait a minute. Aren't you the reason why I resigned from my last company?