Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Diet Day #3

Reality is starting to sink in where I'm starting to doubt the success of this project. The more I look at the shake, the more it's starting to look like mud water. So far, I've been getting pass it by feigning sleep but lately, I've kinda gotten sick of sleeping already. Even in sleep I dream of teriyaki lamb and buttered snails.

And it's only the 3rd day.

Anyway, manage to barely pull through today where I finally decided to have early dinner. Today's menu, slightly better than last night I guess, consists of french toast stuffed with tuna and Italian sauce, a hearty portion of omelette and a cup of green tea. Though I think I overdid the egg part - 4 eggs for a meal. Human mistake. Thought of adding some onions to the french toast, but ended up chopping too much onions thus making it impossible to dip the bread in, hence the omelette. Another 2 eggs was used for the french toast. Guess that will make up to my excessive masturbating.

Talking about french toasts brought back some fond memories. My Uni housemate, Neo, was planning french toasts for dinner, so I told him that it'd be nicer if he added peanut butter or jam to it. Simple yet incomplete instructions. After spreading peanut butter and dipping the bread into the egg, he slowly let the bread into a wok of boiling oil. The peanut butter got burnt and started floating and eventually staining the wok. His dinner was basically ruined. I forgot to tell him that he was supposed to fold the bread after spreading the peanut butter, leaving the spread untouched within. Never again did he trust me on any culinary advise.

Good old days.


2 comments:

Sir Hoe said...

sigh, I still remember scrubing the wok...

Angry Panda said...

scrubing ... fun....