Monday, October 30, 2006

Diet Day#2

Diet today went smoothly I guess. The proposed diet strategy would be having Herbal Life drink for breakfast and lunch while dinner could be the norm. So, I followed obediently for breakfast and slept through lunch. Dinner was free for all, so I guess I made it for the day.

I hope. Dinner seemed to be rather on the heavy side. 4 beef patties, half a loaf of bread, 2 eggs, a couple of onions, 2 mugs of Nescafe and lots of mayonnaise. Not convincing at all.

Plus today's activities was a minimal rate where I slept almost through the day. I slept during my midnight shift, I went home and slept till dusk, and I slept again after dinner. Still find it hard to believe. Wonder if I have some bear genes in me that grants me the ability to hibernate.

Just what is going on with my life...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit....ur dinner is like my dinner & lunch combined

Anonymous said...

my supper too

Angry Panda said...

whoa. those are my diet rationing. lol Normally its one cow stir fried with a horse.