Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Judgement Day

A friend had been begging me to post up something new or rather anything new as it burns his eyes every time he comes in to check for updates and sees the image of Paris Hilton there. So, this entry might be a forced entry.

Was hanging out with a friend the other day and he was like going "Hey, lets go check the gals out and rate them." I went with the plan and the conversation went something like this:


"Whoa. Check out that girl in red. She's hot. I'll give her a 7."

"She's ok. I'll rate her 6."

"How bout that one? Urgh. Wrong angle. She's just a 3."

"Errr, she ain't too bad right?"

"Whoa. Hot mom at 3 o'clock. Man. She's a 8~! Her husband is a lucky dog!!!"

"Dude, who are we to judge people like this? I think I can hear those gals over here rating guys as well. And you are like point five."

"Wtf! Nice way for pulling us back to reality point one!"




Somehow, it just didn't feel right rating people like that.

It just felt wrong.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still....it beats having to look at that putain's face
so i give this article a 10!