Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Open Season

Open-Season-Poster


Its been a pretty long time since I last laughed my ass off in a cinema. This movie is a must watch. Did I just hear Lobak go "Wtf? I'm too good for some shitty kid movie!". Hmmmm. Better get my hearing checked one of these days.

Anyway, this movie is the cutest thing I've ever seen in a while. I know cute sounds kinda gay but heck, those criters are so damn cute. Simply put, this movie is cute, funny and short.

For the first time in a while, I wasn't frustrated, bored and pissed off after watching a movie. Good stuff.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely too good for it, alright. And you don't have to get your ears checked, cause I told you that on YM, get your eyes checked instead.h

Angry Panda said...

bitch~!