Friday, November 03, 2006

Diet Day#4

Yea, diet is still on. Though some weird symptoms started to arise. Was watching Land of the Dead where zombies rip and tear people open throughout the whole movie. It was one heck of a bloody movie. Guts being ripped out from the body, decapitation, finger nails snapping and lots of other bloody scenes. A mindless movie which might be fun to watch with a group of friends. But never on an empty stomach.

Zombies ripped intestines out, I saw strings of sausages. Zombies chewing on human meat with blood oozing everywhere, I saw lamb chops with thick mushroom gravy. Zombies munching off own hand, I did stare at my own hand for a brief moment.

Not a good sign. But manage to pull through the day.

Dinner was healthy today. Ingredients wise, but not proportion wise. Green vegetables, some balls, noodles and lots of tofu. I bet I could feed a family of three with that portion. Too bad I had realized it only after I finished cooking. Almost puked from over eating. Guess my friend wasn’t exaggerating when he said I totally sucked at estimating.


No comments: