Friday, November 03, 2006

Diet Day#5

Today went all too smoothly. I totally skipped my breakfast and lunch. Guess I woke up just in time for dinner. Still having problems correcting my bio clock. Tried sleeping from 2am only to finally sleep at 7am when rays of light scared me back to my dark room. The worse part was not about not being able to sleep. It was hunger that was driving me nuts. A mental torture. I was at the verge of snapping when thoughts of salmon, octopus and snails kept flooding my mind. I could almost taste them.

Woke up, mentally snapped and started calling anyone who might be interested in joining me for a buffet. Too bad nobody was interested in binging on a weekday. Even the unemployed ones. Such a sad day. Then Kiwi asked me out for tennis which I happily agreed to because I was so sick of playstation-ing, reading, sleeping, and practically doing nothing. I was sick to the gut.

And the bird had to ffk when I was halfway driving to meet her, because she forgot her shoes. Well, actually I was thankful to that cause I was already shivering from hunger. Yea, I shiver when I get too hungry. And after shivering for a while, my arms and hands start cramping up. No shit. Happened a couple of times so far and it is not pleasant.

Had some pork noodles and some seafood (lala and balitung or siput hisap). Food tasted heavenly, especially after eating my own shitty cooking for a week straight. Again, a memory of the past was triggered. I had always thought that sucking out the flesh from the ‘siput hisap’ was a pretty natural and easy thing to do. Only when I came to Uni did I find out that it wasn’t an easy task for others. A couple of my friends had problem sucking. There was one ended up bashing/cracking the shell up and then only eating the flesh. Primitive and pure instincts. Reminds me of a National Geographic scene where the bird swoops up a clam/snail and letting it drop down to the hard rocks below, cracking the shell and exposing its tender and delicious flesh.



3 comments:

[yEn] said...

fuh diet...kinda cool heh.jotting down ur diet days..mayb i shud try sugar dietting..

eh..don't eat after 6 pm la...can work i guess..if hungry go sleep nie...muahhaha..

syabas ar..see ur transformation this coming CNy~

Angry Panda said...

yoh cuz. cannot never eat after 6pm lar. If work midnight, never eat after 6pm, then by morning its like more than 12 hours never eat d. Sure die horribly wan. lol

New Year? I m starting to doubt if can last that long.

[yEn] said...

ooo yea.. work malam shift..mo kiu fer dat...good luck la yar~