Monday, April 02, 2007

Old Boy

"So, how many kids do you have?"

A user suddenly asked me out of the blue. I noticed that he was handling his kid's insurance.

"None. How old did you think I was?"

"35."

"Man. That's sad."


That wasn't the only case. I had been facing this situation quite often lately where most of them think that I look that old. Kids start calling me Uncle. My aunt's friends mistook me as her brother. People start asking about my kids.

I wonder if there's even any advantages in looking old. Gals like matured looking men? I dunno. I can't think of any advantages of looking old. You tell me.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, i think u should publish a book of ur life!!! haha... is so funny.. but seriously, u do look kinda old.. hehehe.... c, the moment i reach ofis, ady read thru ur blog when i got to knw u ady updated this morning. haha... keep up the good job, uncle!!! opps.. hehe

Angry Panda said...

i seriously need new friends.

Anonymous said...

hey, don sound too down.. cos i tink they saying u old means u're matured. and being matured for a guy is an added advantage..
get to know more 'mui mui zai' (ahmoi in chinese) lah.. they'll like uncles like u, hehe... don't get offended ya. (",)

Angry Panda said...

They do? Call me uncle from now on.