Monday, July 02, 2007

Potter

Was sipping a cup of ice cold green tea at Sushi King the other day, and I overheard the conversation of a few girls at the next table. Apparently the topic was on the upcoming book, Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. They sounded pretty passionate about it, arguing if Harry will die or live happily ever after. I wonder how many people will camp at KLCC this time just to be the first ones to read the book.

Well, the only reason I read the first 6 books was because the English was simple and easy to understand. I'm a simple guy I guess. And cheap as well. I will just do what I did for the last 6 books - wait for the kiwi to buy it and borrow it the moment her whole family finishes it.

Its just fantastic how an author can become a billionaire just by writing a fantasy story of a wizard kid. With all the suspense and tension building up as the release date draws near, J.K Rowling had better not screw up the final piece of her masterpiece.

Turns out, Harry was just a normal teen smoking pot and was high and fucked up when he imagined the whole wizard thing.

Yea. That would be a perfect ending.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Pothead?

Anonymous said...

i dont know if Harry will die or live happily ever after, but i'm sure of one thing... the world saw his cock before. hahaha