Thursday, May 26, 2005

My long weekday...

For the whole week, after work, i had been pretty occupied and reaching home very late at night.

Tuesday...a close friend from Kluang came up and they called me out to go 'yum-cha'(drink tea which literally means hang out at a coffee shop). At that time, it was already 10pm and I was ready to hit the sack. Anyhow, I got ready and they came over to fetch me. Went all the way to Cheras to meet up with the others. A place called Station 1, the most happening hangout place in town, according to them. The place was packed with people, pretty waitress walking around, and a live band performing songs to dedications. The atmosphere was pretty lively yet allowing place for personal meetings. Quite a nice place to hang out I would say. Just that this place is a higher class place. Was expecting them to go to some road-side mamak. Chatted, bullshitted and laughed till 2am in the morning. Damn. Went to work the next day like a zombie.

Wednesday...my boss treated us for dinner at Wong Kok ( or whatever you call it). It was pretty similar to Kim Gary. The food was kinda nice and we spent sometime there chatting. I had to excuse myself early as I had to rush back to meet my Kluang friends. We were going to Karaoke. Those jerks did not believe me when I told them that it would cost fifty bucks if they go at night. All of them started cursing when they saw the bill. But we had fun. Sang to our heart's content and screamed to our throat's agony. It was a different feeling from my previous karaoke encounters. Different style, different selection of songs and different kind of fun. I guess it is different when it comes to different gangs. Finished singing at 3am. The rest of the gang carried on to watch the Champion Leagues final (Liverpool v AC Milan which Liverpool won) but I passed on that. Reached home exhausted and I had a few hours of sleep. Went to work like a mummy.

Thursday...Eve called me saying that she had tickets for the premier of Madagascar. Met her at Times Square, had dinner at Kenny Rogers', and headed for the primier. Deposited our handphones and cameras at the counter proceeded for further checking. Something like the airport thing where they scan for metal i think. Then they even checked the begs and all. When they checked my beg, I found out to my disgust that my hair gel had its cap off and three-quarter of the gel was all over my stuff. Was pretty disgusting. It was free seatings for the show and we got seats at the last row. Saw some seats at the middle row and politely asked the aunty there if it was taken. She could have just said no politely but she said "How can it be that such nice seats are not taken?". I was about to say something when Eve just pulled me to the back. I mean, this kinda people, really have a lot of saliva. Anyway, back to the show, it sucked big time. Hated it. Im still cursing it eventhought the tickets were free. Reached home about midnight today. Overslept. Went to work late but refreshed.

Friday...which is today...after work, will be having another karaoke session with the colleagues. Planning to leave earlier to join my other gang for basketball. Need to get my heart pumping faster a bit. Feeling unfit lately.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. having such a great time~!!! :P envious. ...

Anonymous said...

Hmm...u seem to have bad reviews for all the movies u watch

Angry Panda said...

haha...im just being honest about the reviews. Proof me wrong by watching it and letting me know its nice.

Anonymous said...

marvin,

cause most of the movies from hollywood suck big time

Angry Panda said...

haha william...nice of u to drop a comment...haha...just updated it. Now u know the reason.