Monday, June 13, 2005

FFKed when I could have TFKed

A friend (the guy whom was sacked in my earlier post) called me a couple of times last week inviting me to yum cha. So, last night, decided to drop by and have a chat or something. After my work, I gave him a call saying that I was dropping by and he said "Great. C ya!"

So, i made a detour to Sunway and dropped in front of his house. Called him and this time he said that he was in Subang with his friends. I said WTF and he asked me to go to Subang to meet him. I said screw it and he said maybe tomorrow.

Sometimes I really do wonder what the hell these people thinking of. No wonder he got sacked. Guess the boss was smart and saw the obvious. Made me feel like the dumb one.

Fume....

2 comments:

@EventBuds said...

maybe he's trying to pay you back for getting him fired. hahahah ...

Angry Panda said...

haha damn! busted! haha lucky he wasnt living in some far place man.