Thursday, June 16, 2005

Return of tennis....

Finally, the new semester of the university had started. Which means the students are back and so are old friends(juniors).

Contacted an old tennis kaki, Jesse and we met last night. Meiseen and Lay Yean joined us as well. It's been a while since I last played but still managed to hit some balls. Not that I was good previously, but no balls went out of bound and it was a good workout. After that, we played doubles with the gals where we ended up not playing as much. More balls to the net, more balls going out of bound and hell lot of laughter.

Overall, it was a good work out. Worked out some sweat and some stress. Any kaki interested, just gimme a call. Anytime I am free, I ll be there.

2 comments:

Angry Panda said...

haha hows ure sports life there? any improvement?

Angry Panda said...

man, u didnt have to blog out a whole thing to reply my question...