Wednesday, June 29, 2005

War of the worlds...

Last night, was sitting at the seats near STAD while waiting for aikido classes to begin. Was enjoying the nice night breeze and the sights of gals passing by. Then I noticed a group of guards walking off. They just finished their shift i guess. Didnt pay much attention to them. Then, the commotion started.

First phase (Initializing):

"That is my personal life. You do not intefere with it!"

Second phase (Verbal):

"Puki mak! Cibai! Lan chau!" (Alright, alright. I just heard puki mak.)

Third phase (Physical):

Punches. Kicks. Projectiles.

Oh. And i forgot to mention. The ones involved in the fight were 3 women. It was quite a serious scene I would say. Took 6 other guards to stop them. Was really a heated fight. One bottle even flew to the spot where I was sitting.

Really unprofessional. The guards in the campus and Cyberia have no professionalism at all. They are rude, lazy and they get into fights. Unlike the foreign security guards who are the opposite of them. With this kind of mindset, I wonder what kind of jobs would fit these people.

2 comments:

Angry Panda said...

yea, the mmu security guards. the ones fighting were women.

@EventBuds said...

wow.. sad that i missed it. :P I would have enjoyed seeing a dramatic scene like that. haha