Sunday, November 13, 2005

H20

Life had been really colorful recently. A lot of stuff happening around my life nowadays, be it good or bad.

The latest event added to my spicy life would be the cut of water in my hostel. Finished my midnight shift and was looking forward to a good bath and sleep. Stepped into the now cleaned bathroom, stood under the shower gloriously naked and turned the shower knob.

Only one or two drops of water dripped out of the shower.

Went around the house looking for water only to find all the taps out. Felt like screaming. Bad thing about being a bathing freak is having water taken away from you. Went to bed feeling pretty uncomfortable, woke up, zoomed off to office and bathed in the toilet here. Luckily its a weekend. Wouldnt be a nice sight carrying toiletries and towel around a big company on a working day.

Sigh. Now, I hate the hostel.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I hate the hostel and reluctant to stay there. More willing to spend on tol, petrol and time just to have a comfort sleep. Enjoy all the happening stuff in THE Hostel =D

Angry Panda said...

haha did u even stay long enough to experience the water cut? the hostel is fine if there s water.

Anonymous said...

Yeap, stayed there for 1 month ++ and did experience waterless situation. Then again, there is my own home to go back to after work =D