Thursday, November 17, 2005

wet, cold and numb

Here i am...drenched to the bone. The rain was so heavy that my raincoat rendered useless against the raging wind and rain. Starting to feel the chill now in my bone. Wonder if i ll last the night or die of hypothermia.

If I die, I love you guys. If I dont, well, life goes on.

Tired of getting drenched in the raging rains, scorched by the blazing sun, the feeling of someone breathing down my neck when I travel in roads of total darkness and of course, the uncertain feeling of how long the tyres can carry me before it blows again. It d be nice to fetch someone for a change instead of being fetched all the time. Will be able to go to a place eventhought it is far away...

Sigh. Its time to get a car... if i surive the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a non - local made/assembled car man. Save more on mantainance

Laurent said...

get a wira.... quite alright so far for me....

Angry Panda said...

sirhoe: haha its that bad? never hear u complain about b4. tell us more.

was plannin to get a nissan sunny. my friend's family collects old cars and he said can get a 'good' one for about 5-6k. haha sounds like a disposable car to me. considering on that one.