Thursday, December 15, 2005

MJ The Backstabber

Always thought that backstabbing was bad and disrespectful. Little did I know that I would be holding the dagger myself.

Today was a pretty busy and dreadful day for my team leader. The new guy had been causing hell in the office. He fucking lies, he speaks arrogantly and he's fucking irresponsible. Never had I seen such a problematic chap. But then again, I’m now talking as if I have 10 years of job experience. Urgh~! Life is gonna be ugly.

I've tried talking to him a couple of times. After getting pissed over and over again, I finally noticed that he didn’t realize that he was pissing someone off. It was just the way he speaks. He tends to say "I know" as a normal person would use "I see". A pretty crucial swap I would say.

New guy: Hey, do you know how to get to zone D?
Me: Yea, it is in Core 3.
New guy: I know I know.
Me: (WHAT THE FUCK! WHY FUCKING ASK IF YOU ALREADY KNOW!)
New guy: Then which is floor 1M?
Me: It’s the highest floor.
New guy: I know I know.

If I haven’t decoded his speaking pattern, I would have puked all my guts on the office floor. Or is it as simple as that? While he was attending a case just now, a couple of us tried calling him offering to advice and help. But his response was always “I know, I know” which always ended up with us hanging up.

No wonder my team leader had been going to the temple a lot lately.

Oh, and I think he's using my shampoo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh......i so support the idea....

Anonymous said...

hahah....imagine this

MJ: Hey....did u know the shampoo u used was actually my piss?

New guy: i know i know

Angry Panda said...

Urgh~! The idea of filling up a shampoo bottle with my cum is so tiring. Wonder how many shots to fill up the bottle.

Gonna die wanking.

Anonymous said...

wank, and add water.

then the next thing you know, his hair becomes straight and shinny.

Angry Panda said...

No wonder your hair is all straight and shiny!

Angry Panda said...

Now I know that cum can make your hair shiny and straight, and it also smells bad.

Neo: Is it just your cum or you need a medical check up! LOL