Thursday, December 29, 2005

Feeling alive

I would like to foremost thank my beloved colleague, Bob for giving me this opportunity. This bugger left so many pending cases in KLIA getronics history, that emergency action had to be taken. In other words, backup to clean up his shit. I was picked.

Worked till 1am. Slept in office, woke up bout 730 to wash up a bit. The office pantry is the place where I brush my teeth, wash my face, soap my self a bit and sponged myself clean. Im starting to feel like the Great Teacher Onizuka, where he turned the whole school to his own home. The only difference would be that Onizuka was surrounded by lots of high school chicks while I am surrounded by lots of old dicks. Chicks...dicks...didnt realise that they really rythme.

It was a pretty busy day. From early in the morning till late evening, I was there sweeping his shit. He came with me of course. Luckily I brought him on my bike, or I can bet my balls that he would have came back to office on his own. Anyway, handed him a few cases where he practically spent the whole day trying to solve it by his own and ending up not solving it. Fucking moron. I spent 5 minutes diagnosing a case which he took 2 hours on and achieved nothing. I wouldnt have been pissed if he asked for help or assistance, but no, he is Mr. Know It All and tried all he could for 2 hours. He could have just asked and we were more than willing to help. Hmmmm, let me rephrase that. We would not so willingly help if he asked but we would help.

Putting that aside, he is trying to talk to everyone with his quaky voice. He's trying to be friendly, thats fine. But then he doesnt realise that he's pissing people off. Urgh~! It was so embarassing walking around with him. Ended up sending him away to attend some cases. Rather work on my own than work with him.

If it wasnt enough, my handphone ran dead and I had to call a middle person to get him. Simple instructions, wait there and I will go there and find you. Walked freaking far, only to find him nowhere near the area. Called the middle person again, and asked her to call Bob and this time, asked him to find me. I was told later that Bob apparently told the middle person that he actually knew where I was. Telepathic huh. Didnt know we were that close.

However, besides all the complains, I really enjoyed myself today. I had tonnes of cases to attend to, thus meeting a lot of people and most of them still recognised me and were very warm and friendly. Sniff. After 3 months...they still recognised me. Had a lot of laughter with the users and finally, i feel that Im back on my feet again. I finally feel alive again.

Thanks and fuck you Bob.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. the infamous Mr. Know it all still around?