Sunday, December 25, 2005

Post Christmas events

Whatever I did in my last life, all the bad karma is already reflecting on my present life.

My zipper had to break on a nice quiet night. And in conjunction with my zipper breaking, there had to be some work in FMB (FLight Management Building) where the air stewardesses flock around. Somehow, there wont be any work when my zipper was fine or my zipper wont break when I dont have any work at all.

Luckily, everything went fine.

Went back to my office, hanged out a bit and went to the toilet for a quick pee. Came back, swapped the card, and the fucking door wont open again. This time, I tried breaking open the door. Wouldnt budge. Guess it really was certified by the Malaysian Bomba. Thank god I brought all my bellongings this time. Or else, I wouldnt know what I would have done.

Rode back to FMB and managed to sneak pass all the stewardesses without any of them shreaking and Im now blogging this in a warm and stuffy room without air con. My luck is just rotten if you ask me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your karma just ran out I guess. Just ka-ma-de and go temple dude. Follow Vellan's style to pray or something though your a free thinker. Oh...bath with pamelo leaves kekeke. Enjoy your off day on a public holiday.

Anonymous said...

dude, bathing with pamelo leaves can't help with karma, karma is karma, you can't run.

Anonymous said...

don't forget the sands of time...