Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Longest night of my life

I was there at sun rise. The gentle warm wind caressing my face. Rays of light piercing through the darkness. It was indeed a lovely sight. Too bad, I was all bitter and broken to enjoy such a sight.

It all started when I went out for a pee. When I went back to the office, I swiped my card and waited. Nothing happened. I swiped for at least another hour and nothing happened. I was locked out. My handphone, keys, shoes, basically everything was still inside. I gave out a sigh and said "Fuck me."

Went to the security, hoping that they had a solution to access the door. They didnt. They were in fact snoring all the way there and I had to wake them up. And they couldnt do anything to help me. Wonder what was their purpose there. Sigh. Fuck them.

Called up the 2nd Level guy who shared the same office and was supposed to be on duty at that time. The 2nd level guys have a key to the office and they had to be stationed there 24-7. But most of the time, they werent even there. So much for being paid higher and having higher responsibility. I asked the guy for help (I repeat, he was supposed to be in office at that time) and he asked me back a question which obviously shows his reluctance to help. He self declared standy at home. Useless old fucks. I was pretty pissed at this time. Fuck him. Fuck everyone.

There was nothing I could do. I sat down and waited and waited and waited. Hour after hour passed and soon 5 hours passed. I was stoned, irritated and boiling at that time. Its the worst punishment I could ever get. It felt as if I was serving a life sentence. The 2nd Level guy who was supposed to come in at 7am didnt even appear by 830am.

Some case came up and I was unable to attend it. My team leader thought I was slacking around and screwed me a little.

What a lousy day.

Fuck life.


No comments: