Thursday, January 19, 2006

Vacation Eve

Finally, tomorrow night, I'll begin my vacation. A 16 days vacation (inclusive of annual leave, weekends and public holidays). Wonder what am I gonna do for half a month. Wont really call it a vacation, since I dont have any plans to begin with. Guess its those typical vacation where I just stay at home and get fat and bored. Hope to finish all my RPG games by then.

Well, lets see what I have been up to lately. I had been wasting my time again being engrossed with some shoujo manga titled Ichigo 100%. Addictive but always give me the impression that I'm wasting my life again. Well, had this feeling too many times already. And still not doing anything about it, so not gonna give a fuck about it. Aih~!

Last night, we went to this new pay pond. Yea, I am still going night fishing eventhough it seems like a bloody waste of time not catching anything worth mentioning. But yesterday, we felt like real anglers. At least my colleague, Azlan, felt like one. He caught a pretty decent game fish during the last seconds of our trip.

We also found out later that the pond offered some jackpot fishing prize. All you have to do is catch a fish weighing 8kg and above, and you'll win RM500 bucks in cash + the snowballed money. Sounds easy huh? Well, I already have ideas of stuffing a caught fish with stones and heavy stuff to make it 8 kg. If that works, I guess I will be quitting my job and start my profession as a full time angler cum conman.

Alright guys~! Happy holidays~! And Happy Chinese New Year~!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy chiness new year, bro!!
-ad_yuna-

Anonymous said...

darn...salah eja la pulak..
here we go again..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, BRO!! =P=P=P